Friday, December 28, 2012

DON'T DO THIS!

Yesterday was another 34 minutes of 4.3KM run at the side of the man-made lake. It was slow and tiring run which I did not expect as the rain was pouring when I arrived. I decided to perform my Asar first before went back and fetch my baby. And then, the rain stops. Quickly get change and run before its dark. 


It was cool, as the breeze of the post-rain slapping your face while running, which, should have, boosted the motivation to run faster than usual. Yet, I couldn't because I stuffed my belly with, plenty I should say, of KEPOK LEKOR, during the meeting an hour before that. So I ran slow, with good average momentum, as usual. 

Until I saw THESE!

Things that should be banned at the Jogging Course:

1. Married couple taking pictures, posing & kissing all over the place, with just married attire which shows cleavage. Is this really necessary to be held at a joggers spot?

2. Unmarried couple sitting on the bench (I know because married couples merely do this), with office shirt on, sitting closed together, and I don't know what happens when no one runs by.

3. Man and Women (I don't want to assume what are their status) runs together, holding hands, laughing, and tell the whole world they were the happiest couple in the world and were meant to be together. We're glad to know that.

4. Strollers, with jeans, and slippers. Please, walk some other time or some other place, Alamanda would be much more suitable.

5. Picnicking. Come on. Is this really needed? Go to the beach, waterfall, or anywhere else. You don't picnic to see others in sweaty shirts and tights. Its only for us runners. Its not suitable for the whole family.

Except for the construction nearby that really irritates my sights, those are the thing that should be removed from the jogging spots. Its not only causes distractions to our focus, but also its making the place to crowded until the air is not enough for us joggers. So folks, please keep off our fields. 

Sincerely
Slowjogger

No comments:

Post a Comment