Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover, Penang.

Its just a cause for celebration, end of the year, my wife's birthday and new year 2013, so Penang it is. I've been here several times, but not as feast-full as this time. Its heaven, some says, to eat or its a wasteful visit. Its not really encouraging, at first, until you've sits, and enjoy, then you'll be grateful you've been there in your life. 

Great thing doesn't really comes in good packages. If it is, I won't get a taste of Transfer St. Roti Canai. Yes. Its Heaven. Why? I haven't found that anywhere else in this peninsular. No. This addiction should be in the menu for all Mapley's in the world. Its not because of the great Roti Canai, its simply because of its soup. Kuah Kari Dhal + Ayam / Daging / Kambing + Sambal + Ganja kot = Greatness. 

Roti Canai Kari Dhal Sambal Ayam Jalan Transfer, Penang 

The stall located just by the road side. Quite dangerous, yet the crowd loves it. This crowd actually drive us to get a taste. Its like any other Malaysian-like habit, when there is 1 car parked at a sign that tells you not to park, then crowd follows ignoring the sign. Simple rules. But this time, you get a stomach-full, not a ticket-fool! 

Another thing, we always heard of people not to believes in banners which claim that their good is the best, is awesome, but in Penang, you'll regret it if you don't. 

Restoran Yunus Khan

I saw this and it tickles me, how silly a person would be just to ate instant noodle after crossing 3 states? Therefore, I took this picture to tell the world that this is ridiculous statement - Special Food : Maggi Goreng & Maggi Goreng Tom Yam. It is a disaster to know that this Yunus Khan is making the best Maggi Goreng & Maggi Goreng Tom Yam IN THE WORLD! I wouldn't have known if we didn't stop by to visit some friends that are locals. It was a mistake to stop by actually. Now, I'm haunted and feel of unease with regret. I'll ate you soon when I'm there, later this year.

As we all know, Penang is Chinese-led states in Malaysia, and as far as I'm concerned, the states is filled with Chinese. Not to mentioned, the local delicacies has blend with Chinese taste. 

Kue Tiaw Th'ng & Set Cucur

This is how I get my first Kue Tiaw Th'ng. I have this just because of its name, don't know where it came from, yet the taste not like its the only Th'ng

Plenty of others, I just couldn't named it. Just go to Penang, its a food tour. And please be sure, don't underestimate the location to eat, it might just be the BEST IN THE WORLD! And watch out. You might just gained plenty of weight. If not, it's a failed journey. Have a taste of everything. Take extra cautious that it is Halalan Toiyiban. 

Metal Art

It will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment