Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sigh

Its not mine. It is not meant to be. Maybe not now. Maybe later. Maybe its destiny. But I really want you. But I have learnt, learn to spend lower, lesser, than what you've earned. Learn to save more, spend to things that really important. We're not meant to be together, I think. I can only crave for you, and hope. Hope that one day, I'll get you. 

My knee. Its quite OK now. I think I can run and play pain-freely. I can use what I have to play, even its not suitable thou. Maybe my foot have to learn to accept what it already there, and not feels bad regarding its suitability. People like us don't really cares what we put on while sweating. Really? Please feet, accept the fact that you didn't get the right amount of support that you should considering the athleticism that I have. Yes, I'm not a Pro. So what? I don't deserve to in a Pro's apparel? O, I forgot. They earned more, they spend lesser than what they earned. They can spend more than what I can afford because they earned more than what I earned. Therefore, in order to spend more, I need to  save more, so that I can make magic. I can make my savings turns into something that I put on my feet. 

Sigh.

Don't sigh. Its what you deserve, yet, even more than what you deserves. Lets be thankful. Lets Run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment