Monday, January 21, 2013

Curse

What I hate the most is the fact that I have an overdue account that need to be paid, and I didn't know about this, until now, after almost 3 years. I hates it when people begging for their so called money, after they had keep this silent for awhile now. Why? If I owe you money, we settled this a long time ago, when i decided to quit committing. And why after 3 f**king years? Why? This is why I hates you. You told your servant to ask me to pay this immediately? Like tomorrow? In Your A**. Recently, everything that engaged me with so call Information and Communication Technology makes me really irritated. Even my prepaid phone account, has now lost its sweetest taste. Why am I chosen to lived in this century. The days of everything is Right Now, the days of everything is Instant. Yes, you provides me with the connections, but I quit because its didn't meet my expectations. And, I disengaged with honor. I paid off everything. Why are you in my face now? Why not last year? Why not last two years? Why not the years before that? Why? Is this how you run your business? I always disagree. I believe a lot of others feels the same way too. This RM350.00, you can have it. I'll send RM1.00, for 35 month. Which equals to, almost 3 years. Then, I'll be satisfied. Great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment