Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Inch Loss

Coming into new year, slight changes been done onto my physic. Just cut my hair short. And because of that, I get these "praise" a lot. I thought I'll look fat with this hairdo, but they said I look slightly loosen up. Maybe its a result of pain and sweat on the track and court. And with the assistant of cheap dietary med, it'll do the job right. Discipline. Easy said than done. I ate as usual but my routine run and play must be consistent. Fatigue. A straight work out last week made me feels that its working and eating some s**t out of me. I didn't measure how much I lost. I don't even know how much I have gained (positively). But keep it coming (the cheers and compliment). It doesn't matters how much I've loss, but what people are seeing is what counts. Full schedule this month, and I hope at the end, when I felt like being on the weight board, it is the moment of truth. I hope it shows reality. I hope it shows success. I hope it shows paying dividend. Real People, Real Loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment